FORMULA ONE 2013
BRITAIN: 6 JULY
2014 FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX:
• Location: Silverstone, Northampton
• Race start time: 13:00
• Lap record: 1:30.874 (F Alonso 2010)
• Number of laps : 52
• Circuit Length: 5.891 KM
A Mainstay on the F1 calendar since its inaugural championship back in 1950, the British GP at Silverstone is always a highlight of the sporting year. With a stunning new pit & paddock in 2011, F1 VIP access and hospitality was spectacular, rivaling Abu Dhabi and Singapore. Our Silverstone F1 hospitality packages offers unparalleled viewing on another level, ranging from the Formula One Paddock Club to the Silverstone Six complex.
• Silverstone F1 Paddock Club – The Formula 1 Paddock Club offers the finest sporting hospitality in the world, with opportunities to see the drivers and celebs plus walk the pits throughout the weekend. In addition, guests will enjoy the finest hospitality, food and champagne throughout the weekend. Guests at Silverstone also have access to their very own exclusive covered grandstand, also serving food and drinks.
• Silverstone Six – Enjoy great hospitality and views of six corners on this famous circuit. Plus we have special guests Murray Walker OBE and Louise Goodman this year, who will be conduction Q & E sessions in our suite at the Silverstone Six hospitality village.
• Brooklands Hospitality – Great hospitality and views of this exciting Brooklands complex, where so many racing incidents occur every year.
We have a wide range of hotel options available this year, ranging from circuit based hotels to five star retreats in both cities and the local countryside. Why not arrive in style and allow us to organise your luxury ground or helicopter transfers.
For more information about our Silverstone packages, visit our hospitality microsite (containing comprehensive package details and pricing) at EDGE Silverstone hospitailty, or to order F1 passes & tickets, please contact EDGE
EDGE Global Ltd,
83 Cambridge Street,
London SW1V 4PS
T: +44 (0)207 107 1640