Champions Club Canada
Champions Club Blanc Suite is located right on turn 14, one of the most exciting corners on the circuit. Champions Club Rouge Suite is located after turn 14, next to the Wall of Champions.
From both suites you can enjoy premium food and beverages during the weekend. Plus you will get VIP access including a Guided Paddock Tour, driver appearances and more! Guests will enjoy:
- Access Premium Race Views
- Beer, Wine and Soft drinks throughout the weekend
- Daily Continental Breakfast, Gourmet Lunch & Dessert
- Covered to Protect from Inclement Weather
- Current Driver or F1 Legend Appearance on Saturday or Sunday (Blanc only)
- F1 Executive Q&A on Saturday or Sunday (Blanc only)
- Enjoy a guided tour of the renowned F1 Paddock on Saturday or Sunday
- Race programme and exclusive gifts
Champions Club – Blanc Suite
Champions Club Blanc Suite is located right on turn 14, one of the most exciting corners on the circuit.
|Champions Club – Blanc Suite||Cost|
Champions Club – Rouge Suite
Champions Club Rouge Suite is located after turn 14, next to the Wall of Champions.
|Champions Club – Rouge Suite||Cost|
There are inclusive hotel options available, like The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Montreal Centre-ville Ouest. Inquire for further details.
FOR LATEST AVAILABILITY OR TO ORDER CANADA CHAMPIONS CLUB HOSPITALITY, CLICK HERE