The Woodcote suites are based next to the BRDC clubhouse. The suites offer exceptional view points of the cars coming around Woodcote Corner and the entrance to the National pit lane (Support Paddock). Guests also have seating in the Wellington Grandstand, which offers another great viewing position overlooking the Wellington straight, down & around Brooklands, through Luffield & around Woodcote.
The suite has a large balcony to ensure the best, most comfortable vantage point possible. Should the weather not be favourable, the suite is glass fronted, so will still allow fantastic views of the action from inside. The suite is equipped with multiple TV Screens with live Silverstone feeds and timing pages to ensure that none of the action is missed and in addition, opposite the suite is a super screen to allow you to follow the action from around the circuit. Guests will enjoy:
- VIP hospitality passes to the circuit and Woodcote suite
- Seat in the exclusive, covered, Wellington grandstand
- Morning coffee and hot breakfast selection
- Chef Steve Saunders designed gourmet luncheon
- Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary bar serving wine, beer, lagers and soft drinks available all day
- Live race feeds and timing pages directly to the suite, as well as super screen opposite suite
- VIP Parking (1 per 3 tickets purchased)
From £799pp + VAT for Sunday only.
£1,074pp + VAT for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost of £139pp + VAT.