Monza Fan Club Hosp.
The Fan Club Restaurant is located on the ground floor of the Hospitality Centre, directly opposite the start-finish line. Guests are welcomed upon arrival at the guest reception entrance and the fully windowed facility offers a direct view of the pit lane exit. The facility is equipped with air conditioning and plasma screens and a high calibre catering service includes a free bar all day, together with a buffet luncheon.
The restaurant is reserved for individuals or groups, with private tables available for groups of 6 or more. The race can be viewed from the facility or the covered Outer Ascari Grandstand, located approximately 300m from the restaurant. Guests will enjoy:
- Private Suite: which is air conditioned & includes contemporary style furniture and flat-screen TV’s
- Reserved Grandstand Seating: in the covered Outer Ascari Grandstand with views of the Ascari corner complex
- Lounge Area: the perfect place to relax in between the on-track action
- Gourmet Hospitality: with light luncheon served before qualifying & race day
- Open Bar: including wines, beers & soft drinks
- Car Parking: issued at a ratio of 1 per 4 tickets purchased
From €995 per person for Saturday & Sunday.