Monza Hosp. Boxes
Among the historic structures of the circuit, there are the old team garages, no longer in use, transformed into prestigious hospitality areas. These are situated directly after the starting line and have a direct view onto the track. Flower arrangements, bar facilities, plasma screens, modern and practical furnishings all combine to enhance the area and make it comfortable for your guests.
Each box can accommodate exclusive groups of up to 100 guests or private tables of 6 guests or more. For exclusive groups of 100, company’s can display their logo at the entrance to the suite, while the entire area itself can be personalised to suit. Guests will enjoy:
- Private Suite: which is air conditioned & includes contemporary style furniture and flat-screen TV’s
- Free Grandstand Seating: located at the front of the suite with views over the pit exit & main straight
- Outdoor Lounge Garden: the perfect place to relax in between the on-track action
- Gourmet Hospitality: with snacks throughout the day and gourmet luncheon served before qualifying & race day
- Open Bar: including wines, beers & soft drinks
- Car Parking: issued at a ratio of 1 per 4 tickets purchased
From €1,525 per person for Saturday & Sunday.