Diamond Suite Hospitality
Enjoy exemplary service and 5-star gourmet cuisine in the Diamond Hospitality Suites. With a Birdseye view over the first set of turns, where action and overtaking moves are pretty much guaranteed, you will be able to relax in luxurious surroundings and savour the very finest Grand Prix experience. Guests will enjoy:
- Access to the luxurious Diamond Hospitality Suites on turn 2-3.
- Exclusive access to rooftop viewing deck and out-door viewing balcony
- Television screens to follow all the on-track actions
- Exclusive live entertainment in the suite
- Premium lunch menu designed by 5-star chef, and snacks throughout the day
- Open bar with Champagne, whiskey, spirit, wine, beer, coffee and soft drinks
- Dedicated transportation (Shuttle bus/Golf cart) from the main gate to entrance of the suite
- Access to Pit Lane walk during track activities time (subject to availability, once on Friday or Saturday or Sunday)
- Access to all Circuit’s public areas and fan zones (except Paddock & Pit building)
- Dedicated suites are available for groups of 50 and above. These can be customised upon request.