Austria Formula One Paddock Club™
For the ultimate F1 experience, the Austria Paddock Club has to be on the list. Located at the upper entrance of the pit building, it offers fans spectacular view of the scorching F1 race under the comfort of air-conditioned and well-furnished lounges. Paddock Club pass holders in Austria are in for a fantastic day, rubbing shoulders with F1 drivers, team Principles, celebrities and VVIP guests – be immersed in the action!
Austria F1 Paddock Club Experience
Friday 3rd July- Practice
Saturday 4th July- Qualifying
Sunday 5th July- Race
Location: Red Bull Ring, Spielberg, Austria
Race start time: 15:10 (71 laps)
Circuit Length: 4.318 KM
09:30 F1 Paddock Club Opens
11:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
13:50 Pit Lane Walk
13:55 Truck Tour
15:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
19:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
09:00 Formula 1® Team Pit Stop Practice
09:00 Pit Lane Walk
09:20 F1 Paddock Club Opens
12:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
14:00 “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
14:00 Pit Lane Walk
15:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
16:45 FIA Formula 2 First Race
18:00 Truck Tour
18:00 F1 Paddock Club Closes
09:30 F1 Paddock Club Opens
09:35 FIA Formula 3 & FIA Formula 2 Races
13:00 Pit Lane Walk
13:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
15:10 Formula 1 myWorld Grosser Preis Von Österreich Starts
17:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. The Red Bull Ring circuit in Spielberg, Austria is one of the most sought-after Paddock Club tickets of the racing calendar. Enjoy exclusive access to the Paddock Club and see your favourite F1 teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the F1 Paddock Club is not for you, then we also have some other Austria F1 Hospitality options available. The Champions Club, located on the main straight, above the pit garages, places you in the centre of the action in the lead up and start of the race. With gourmet catering & open bar thoughout the weekend, it’s a great option.
The Red Bull Ring enjoys a fantastic location in the foothills of the Austrian alps, but hotel options in the nearby area are limited. Our recommendation for most clients is to stay in Graz, around 45-60mins away by car. Our favourite Graz hotel options are: Hotel Das Weitzer and LendHotel, both offering excellent levels of service and within a short walk to the city centre with its range of shops, bars and restaurants.
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Spielberg F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the Spielberg Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|1 Day (Fri)||$ 1,020|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 4,560|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 5,340|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 5,950|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 6,935|
For more information about our Austria F1 Paddock Club travel packages, or to order your Austria F1 tickets, please contact EDGE Global