Azerbaijan Formula One Paddock Club™
Friday 27th April- Practice
Saturday 28th April- Qualifying
Sunday 29th April- Race
Location: Baku City Circuit, Baku, Azerbaijan
Race start time: 16:10
Lap Record: 1:43.441 (S Vettel 2017)
Number of laps: 51
Circuit Length: 6.003 KM
Absolutely the finest way to see the race with EDGE is within the Baku F1 Paddock Club, where everything is created around you. In Paddock Club, you will feel like members of an F1 team as you watch the racing from above the pits, and enjoy the finest cuisine, wines and champagnes.
In our opinion, the F1 Paddock Club in Baku offers the finest sporting hospitality in the world, with opportunities to see drivers and walk the pits throughout the weekend. But don’t take it from us, come and enjoy it for yourself! In addition, you can expect these superb benefits:
• Superlative vantage points from above the team garages
• Pit lane tours throughout the weekend
• Special entry to the Support Paddock
• Open bar stocked with Mumm Champagne
• Premium cuisine with vintage wines
• VIP parking (Paddock Club™ parking ticket per 3 tickets)
• Complimentary programme and official ear plugs
From US$3,600 per person for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost.
We also offer a range of great 4 and 5 star hotels within Baku & can arrange your weekend luxury transport requirements.
If you would like more information about the Baku Grand Prix, F1 hospitality packages or Formula passes, please contact EDGE Global