Azerbaijan Formula One Paddock Club™
Absolutely the finest way to see the race with EDGE is within the Baku F1 Paddock Club, where everything is created around you. In Paddock Club, you will feel like members of an F1 team as you watch the racing from above the pits, and enjoy the finest cuisine, wines and champagnes.
In our opinion, the F1 Paddock Club in Baku offers the finest sporting hospitality in the world, with opportunities to see drivers and walk the pits throughout the weekend. But don’t take it from us, come and enjoy it for yourself!
F1 Paddock Club Azerbaijan
Friday 5th June- Practice
Saturday 6th June- Qualifying
Sunday 7th June- Race
Location: Baku City Circuit, Baku, Azerbaijan
Race start time: 16:10 (51 laps)
Circuit Length: 6.003 KM
10:45 F1 Paddock Club Opens
11:55 Pit Lane Walk
11:55 Truck Tour
13:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
15:40 Pit Lane Walk
15:40 Truck Tour
17:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
18:45 Truck Tour
18:45 F1 Paddock Club Closes
10:15 F1 Paddock Club Opens
10:30 Pit Lane Walk
10:30 Truck Tour
11:00 Formula 1 Team Pit Stop Practice
12:00 FIA Formula 2 First Race
14:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
15:15 “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
15:30 Pit Lane Walk
17:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
18:30 Truck Tour
18:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
11:45 Truck Tour
11:45 Pit Lane Walk
12:00 F1 Paddock Club Opens
13:10 FIA Formula 2 Second Race
14:10 Pit Lane Walk
14:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
16:10 Formula 1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix Starts
18:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. Baku City Circuit has produced some amazing races over the past few years and there is nowhere better to fully appreciate this than in the world-renowned Formula 1 Paddock Club. Enjoy exclusive access to the Paddock Club and see your favourite F1 teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the F1 Paddock Club is not for you, then unfortunately there are no other weekend hospitality options available for Azerbaijan but Hero & Trophy packages both offer a excellent grandstand viewing combined with a range of VIP extras on Thursday and Friday.
In addition to arranging your F1 Hospitality Tickets for the Azerbaijan Grand Prix, Edge are also able to take care of your stay in the finest hotels in Baku. Our preferred option, located right next to the F1 Paddock, is the JW Marriott. This is where most of the teams and drivers stay. There is also the Hilton which is a 5-minute walk away. Or, if you’re after more traditional 5-star luxury, then the Four Seasons is an excellent choice. This hotel is located at the opposite end of the circuit close the Old Town and is a 30-minute walk to Paddock Club.
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Azerbaijan F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the Baku Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|1 Day (Fri)||$ 850|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 3,800|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 4,450|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 4,990|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 5,810|
If you would like more information about the Azerbaijan Grand Prix, F1 hospitality packages or Formula 1 passes, please contact EDGE Global