Bahrain Formula One Paddock Club™
Get ready for the most diverse, plush and smartest sporting hospitality in the world, at the Bahrain F1 Paddock Club; there is no other service to match. Paddock club is renowned for its lavishness and opulence: our extensive backstage access gives an open door to top quality dining, fine wines, and champagne, together with opportunities to see the F1 drivers behind the scenes and VVIP guests.
The F1 Paddock Club in Bahrain takes you to the very core of the F1 world. Sitting atop the team garages, the Bahrain Paddock Club provides a unique insight into the intricate goings-on of the race, as well as providing panoramic views of the track. Here is a truly distinctive atmosphere that makes for exhilarating viewing; this is the optimum way to enjoy Formula 1.
F1 Paddock Club Bahrain
Friday 26th March- Practice
Saturday 27th March- Qualifying
Sunday 28th March- Race
Location: Bahrain International Circuit, Manama, Bahrain
Race start time: 18:10 (57 laps)
Circuit Length: 5.412 KM
11:30 Paddock Club Opens
12:30 Pit Lane Walk
14:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
15:45 Pit Lane Walk
15:45 Truck Tour
18:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
20:30 Truck Tour
20:30 Paddock Club Closes
11:50 Paddock Club Opens
12:00 Pit Lane Walk
12:10 F1 Team Pit Stop Practice
13:10 FIA Formula 2 Championship First Race
15:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
16:15 Pit Lane Walk
16:15 Golden Ticket Truck Tour
18:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
19:30 Truck Tour
19:30 Paddock Club Closes
12:30 Paddock Club Opens
14:15 FIA Formula 2 Championship Second Race
15:40 Pit Lane Walk
16:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
18:10 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX STARTS
20:30 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. The circuit at Sakhir is home to one of the most dazzling Paddock Club facilities in F1. Enjoy exclusive access to the Paddock Club and see your favourite teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the F1 Paddock Club is not for you, then there are a couple of alternative Bahrain F1 Hospitality options available. The circuit’s Corporate Lounge Hospitality is located at the top of the main grandstand with views of the main straight & pit lane, action is assured over the weekend, with a dedicated private suite to entertain your guests. Alternatively, those looking to enjoy the action from one of the circuits Grandstands can opt for the Gulf Air Club which provides an air conditioned facility and the ability to purchase food & drinks.
In addition to arranging your F1 Hospitality Tickets for the Bahrain Grand Prix, Edge are also able to take care of your stay in the finest hotels in Manama. Our top recommendations would be either the Ritz-Carlton Bahrain, which offers impeccable service and a host of exceptional amenities. Or, the Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay a luxury resort on an exclusive private island. The resort is the only one of its type in the world and will make a superb base for Bahrain Grand Prix weekend.
As a VIP Guest, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Bahrain F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the Bahrain Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|1 Day (Fri)||$ 920|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 4,935|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 5,435|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|Aston Martin Red Bull Racing 1 Day (Fri)||$ 1,165|
|Aston Martin Red Bull Racing 2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 6,420|
|Aston Martin Red Bull Racing 3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 7,050|
For more information about our Bahrain F1 packages, or to order your Bahrain F1 Tickets, please contact Edge Global