Belgium Formula One Paddock Club™
As guests in the exclusive Belgium Paddock Club, you are central to this exclusive sporting event, with unrivalled views, unparalleled access, seamless service, the finest cuisine and unique opportunities to meet and greet drivers and VIP celebrities. Using the exacting standards of Formula One as its benchmark, the Formula One Paddock Club experience is also in a class of its own.
In our opinion, the F1 Paddock Club in Belgium offers the finest sporting hospitality in the world, with opportunities to see drivers and walk the pits throughout the weekend. But don’t take it from us, come and enjoy it for yourself.
Belgium F1 Paddock Club Experience
Friday 28th August- Practice
Saturday 29th August- Qualifying
Sunday 30th August- Race
Location: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium
Race start time: 15:10 (44 laps)
Circuit Length: 7.004 KM
09:30 F1 Paddock Club Opens
11:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
13:50 Pit Lane Walk
13:50 Truck Tour
15:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
19:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
19:45 Truck Tour
09:00 Pit Lane Walk
09:15 Formula 1 Team Pit Stop Practice
09:30 F1 Paddock Club Lounge Opens
10:30 F1 Paddock Club Suites Opens
12:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
14:00 “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
14:00 Pit Lane Walk
15:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
16:45 FIA Formula 2 First Race
19:00 F1 Paddock Club Closes
19:15 Truck Tour
09:40 F1 Paddock Club Opens
09:45 FIA Formula 3 & FIA Formula 2 Races
13:15 Pit Lane Walk
13:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
15:10 Formula 1 Rolex Belgian Grand Prix Starts
17:45 F1 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. Spa-Francorchamps Circuit is one of the most sought-after Paddock Club tickets of the racing calendar. Enjoy exclusive access to the Paddock Club and see your favourite F1 teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the F1 Paddock Club is not for you, then we also have other Belgian F1 Hospitality options available. Our top alternative recommendation is Champions Club, which at Spa comes with three distinct options: Business Tower, Gold 5 Grandstand (both on the inside of the circuit and including a guided Paddock Tour) and Silver Champions Club, which is more of an entry level option located on the outside of the track. There’s also Mezzanines Hospitality, with great views of Eau Rouge, and ideal for those perhaps looking for hospitality on Sunday Only, rather than the full weekend.
In addition to arranging your F1 Hospitality Tickets for the Belgian Grand Prix, Edge are also able to offer a range of hotel options for the weekend. The number one choice at Spa has to be Hotel de la Source, located right at the circuit and just 5 minutes stroll to the F1 Paddock. The two Radisson properties in the town of Spa are also very good but our ‘hidden gem’ for the Belgian Grand Prix is the Pullman Aachen Quellenhof. Located just across the German border in a beautiful Spa town, this property makes a fantastic base for F1 weekend and is just 50-60 minutes transfer time by road to the circuit.
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Belgium F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the Belgium Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|1 Day (Fri)||$ 1,030|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 4,600|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 5,385|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 5,995|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 6,990|
For more information about our Belgium F1 Paddock Club packages or to order any of our Spa F1 tickets, please contact EDGE Global