Brazil Formula One Paddock Club™
Friday 10th November- Practice
Saturday 11th November- Qualifying
Sunday 12th November- Race
Location: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace, Interlagos, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Race start time: 14:00
Lap record: 1:11.473 (JP Montoya 2004)
Number of laps: 71
Circuit Length: 4.309 KM
The Brazil Premium Paddock Club is absolutely the finest way to see the race with EDGE and is within the Formula One Premium Paddock Club.
Become part of the VIP exclusive guest list with access to the Pits and all day fine hospitality. Guests will enjoy:
- Exceptional viewing from above the team garages
- Pit lane tours throughout the weekend
- VIP access to the Support Paddock
- Open bar stocked with plenty of Champagne
- Gourmet cuisine with world-class wine
- VIP parking (Paddock Club parking ticket 1 per 10 tickets)
- Complimentary programme and official ear plugs
From US$4,950 per person for Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
We also offer a range of great 4 and 5 star hotels in Sao Paulo together with the best F1 luxury ground transportation and helicopter transfers.
For more information about our fantastic Brazilian F1 packages, please contact EDGE Global