Canada Formula One Paddock Club™
Montreal is one of the most exciting places to come and enjoy Formula One. The locals are some of the most passionate fans in Formula One, turning this vibrant Canadian city into one big party town for the F1 weekend every June. The race is located in the heart of Montreal, at the fantastic Gilles Villeneuve circuit, which is located next to the iconic Montreal Casino.
At Edge we offer you unrivalled access to the Montreal F1 Paddock Club, with a birds eye view of the circuit (from the dedicated suite above the team garages). With opportunities to walk the pits throughout the weekend, come and see drivers and the rich and famous up close and personal, access couldn’t be easier
F1 Paddock Club Canada
Friday 7th June- Practice
Saturday 8th June- Qualifying
Sunday 9th June- Race
Location: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, Montreal, Canada
Race start time: 14:00 (70 laps)
Circuit Length: 4.361 KM
09:15 Paddock Club opens
12:00 Formula One Pit-Lane walk
13:30 Formula One Practice 1
15:40 Formula One Pit-Lane walk
17:00 Formula One Practice 2
18:30 Paddock Club closes
08:30 Paddock Club opens
11:20 Formula One Pit-Lane walk
12:30 Formula One Practice 3
14:45 Formula One Pit-Lane walk
16:00 Formula One Qualifying
18:30 Paddock Club closes
09:30 Paddock Club opens
11:40 Formula One Pit-Lane walk
11:50 Formula One driver parade
14:00 FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DU CANADA STARTS
17:00 Paddock Club closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. The Gilles Villeneuve circuit in Montreal is one of the most sought-after Paddock Club tickets of the racing calendar. Enjoy exclusive access and see your favourite teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the Paddock Club is not for you, then we also have a number of other Canada F1 Hospitality options available. The pick of these would be Champions Club Blanc Suite. The circuit also offer a range of local hospitality options, including Elite Restaurant and Senna Club.
In addition to arranging your Hospitality Tickets in Canada, Edge are also able to take care of your stay in the finest hotels in Montreal. If you are looking for traditional luxury, then Hotel Le St James is hard to beat. There’s also the Ritz-Carlton and Hyatt Regency, both offering fantastic levels of service. Or if you are looking for a chic, modern hotel and a great party venue, then the W Montreal is the one for you.
As a VIP Guest, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Canada F1 Paddock Club:
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line
- All day Open bar serving Ferrari Trento, wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee
- Gourmet lunch starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times
- Exclusive Paddock Club Circuit Truck Tour(s)
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge, F1 Ambassador appearances, plus more
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every five guests)
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type
|Red Bull Racing 3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)
For more information about our Canadian Paddock Club packages, or Montreal F1 corporate hospitality passes, please contact EDGE Global