Bahrain Formula One Paddock Club™
Friday 29th March- Practice
Saturday 30th March- Qualifying
Sunday 31st March- Race
Location: Bahrain International Circuit, Manama, Bahrain
Race start time: 18:10 (57 laps)
Circuit Length: 5.412 KM
Bahrain F1 Paddock Club Experience
Get ready for the most diverse, plush and smartest sporting hospitality in the world, at the Bahrain F1 Paddock Club; there is no other service to match. Paddock club is renowned for its lavishness and opulence: our extensive backstage access gives an open door to top quality dining, fine wines, and champagne, together with opportunities to see the F1 drivers behind the scenes and VVIP guests.
The F1 Paddock Club in Bahrain takes you to the very core of the F1 world. Sitting atop the team garages, the Bahrain Paddock Club provides a unique insight into the intricate goings-on of the race, as well as providing panoramic views of the track. Here is a truly distinctive atmosphere that makes for exhilarating viewing; this is the optimum way to enjoy Formula 1.
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Bahrain F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the Bahrain Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
From US$4,780 per person for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost.
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
From US$5,225 per person for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost.
For more information about our Bahrain F1 packages, or to order your Bahrain F1 Tickets, please contact Edge Global