Britain Formula One Paddock Club™
Friday 6th July- Practice
Saturday 7th July- Qualifying
Sunday 8th July- Race
Location: Silverstone, Northampton, United Kingdom
Race start time: 14:10
Lap record: 1:30.621 (L Hamilton 2017)
Number of laps: 52
Circuit Length: 5.891 KM
Silverstone F1 Paddock Club Experience
The British Formula One Paddock Club is the best Silverstone package on offer; nothing comes close to its luxury, glamour, or premium VVIP service. The package combines the very best viewing positions, directly above the pit lane, together with an open champagne bar and delicious, gourmet food. The Silverstone F1 Paddock Club Britain is the ideal way to spend a race weekend; optimum comfort, supreme hospitality, and terrific racing.
A Formula One race weekend happens just once each year; make the most out of it by being at the epicentre of the drama. From your viewing suite above the teams, you can watch every move in finite detail, getting to grips with the magic of Grand Prix.
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Silverstone F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times
- Access to the Silverstone Support Race Paddock and special guided tours
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests) Additional parking passes can be purchased subject to availability (Chauffeur pass if required at additional cost)
- Official Programme and ear plugs
From US$4,320 per person for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost.
We are well established at offering Silverstone F1 Paddock Club hospitality. As a result, a unique relationship has been built up between us and many of the highest quality hotels in the area. Use our knowledge to make sure you stay in the best places, where you could even bump into the F1 drivers and teams. Leave all your transport needs to us: we will organise your transfers, including helicopters, to and from the British Paddock Club.
For more information about our British F1 Paddock Club packages, please contact EDGE Global