Germany Formula One Paddock Club™
Friday 26th July- Support Races
Saturday 27th July- Qualifying
Sunday 28th July- Race
Location: Hockenheimring, Hockenheim, Germany
Race start time: 15:10 (67 laps)
Circuit Length: 4.574 KM
Germany F1 Paddock Club Experience
For the ultimate F1 experience, the Germany Paddock Club has to be on the list. Located at the upper entrance of the pit building, it offers fans spectacular view of the scorching F1 race under the comfort of air-conditioned and well-furnished lounges. Paddock Club pass holders in Germany are in for a fantastic day, rubbing shoulders with F1 drivers, team Principles, celebrities and VVIP guests – be immersed in the action!
FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY & TO ORDER YOUR GERMANY PADDOCK CLUB TICKETS, PLEASE CONTACT EDGE GLOBAL
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Spielberg F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the German Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
From US$4,433 per person for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost.
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
From US$5,110 per person for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost.
For more information about our Germany F1 Paddock Club travel packages, or to order your Germany F1 tickets, please contact EDGE Global