Japan Formula One Paddock Club™
Friday 11th October- Practice
Saturday 12th October- Qualifying
Sunday 13th October- Race
Location: Suzuka Circuit, Suzuka, Japan
Race start time: 14:10 (53 laps)
Circuit Length: 5.807 KM
Japan F1 Paddock Club Experience
In our opinion, the F1 Paddock Club in Suzuka offers the finest sporting hospitality in the world, with opportunities to see drivers and walk the pits throughout the weekend. But don’t take it from us, come and enjoy it for yourself! As a circuit prone to changeable weather, it is great to know that the weather wont hamper a fantastic F1 weekend – from within the comfort of the luxurious Paddock Club complex above the pits.
The Suzuka Paddock Club Hospitality is quite simply divine, offering the highest quality but with a local twist. Viewing is unsurpassed, pit walks are available all weekend and circuit access is amongst the best on the Formula 1 calendar. The views and hospitality from your luxury suite above the team garages are unsurpassed.
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Japan F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the Suzuka Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests). Chauffeur pass if required at additional cost.
From US$4,805 per person for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost.
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
From US$5,600 per person for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost.
For more information about our Suzuka F1 Paddock Club packages or to order any Japanese F1 tickets, please contact EDGE Global