Mexico Formula One Paddock Club™
Friday 25th October- Practice
Saturday 26th October- Qualifying
Sunday 27th October- Race
Location: Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez, Mexico City, Mexico
Race start time: 13:10 (71 laps)
Circuit Length: 4.304 KM
Mexico F1 Paddock Club Experience
Absolutely the finest way to see the race with EDGE is within the Mexico F1 Paddock Club, where everything is created around you. In Paddock Club, you will feel like members of an F1 team as you watch the racing from above the pits, and enjoy the finest cuisine, wines and champagnes.
In our opinion, the F1 Paddock Club in Mexico offers the finest sporting hospitality in the world, with opportunities to see drivers and walk the pits throughout the weekend. But don’t take it from us, come and enjoy it for yourself!
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Mexico F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the Mexico Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
From US$5,650 per person for Friday, Saturday & Sunday
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
From US$6,400 per person for Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
If you would like more information about the Mexico Grand Prix, Mexico F1 hospitality packages or Formula 1 passes, please contact EDGE Global