Singapore Formula One Paddock Club™
Friday 20th September- Practice
Saturday 21st September- Qualifying
Sunday 22nd September- Race
Location: Marina Bay Street Circuit, Singapore
Race start time: 20:10 (61 laps)
Circuit Length: 5.065 KM
Singapore F1 Paddock Club Experience
In our view, there are few more exciting spectacles than the Singapore Grand Prix™: our favourite Formula One™ circuit. What better way to take in the world’s leading Grand Prix™, than to revel in the luxury of its premium hospitality package, the Singapore Formula One Paddock Club™? The Singapore Formula One Paddock Club™ is an access-all-areas pass to the real core of the event. Amble through the pit-lane at the weekend, watching on as the F1® teams fine-tune their final preparations.
The Paddock Club™ in Singapore sits atop the F1 team garages, allowing expansive viewing of both the pit lane and the race track. No other hospitality gets you so up close and personal as the Paddock Club™, where you can really feel the magic and tension of a Grand Prix™ in full swing.
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Singapore F1 Paddock Club™:
- Exceptional vantage points from above the team garages
- Pit lane tours throughout the weekend
- Deluxe Meal Services: with arrival reception, dinner and light supper
- Complimentary Open Bar: including free-flow Champagne, fine wines & spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Haute cuisine with vintage wines
- Complimentary programme and official ear plugs
From SG$9,501.60 per person for Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
From SG$11,120 per person for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost.
For more information about our packages for the Singapore Formula One Paddock Club™ or to order exclusive Singapore F1® passes, please contact EDGE Global