France Formula One Paddock Club™
For the ultimate F1 Paddock Club France experience, join us in the French F1 Paddock Club with one of our bespoke luxury packages. Located at the upper entrance of the pit building, it offers fans spectacular view of the scorching F1 race under the comfort of air-conditioned and well-furnished lounges. F1 Paddock Club pass holders in France are in for a fantastic day, rubbing shoulders with F1 drivers, team principles, celebrities and VVIP guests – be immersed in the action!
F1 Paddock Club France
Friday 25th June- Support Races
Saturday 26th June- Qualifying
Sunday 27th June- Race
Location: Circuit Paul Ricard, Le Castellet, France
Race start time: 15:10 (53 laps)
Circuit Length: 5.842 KM
09:25 F1 Paddock Club Opens
11:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
13:45 Pit Lane Walk
13:45 Truck Tour
15:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
19:30 F1 Paddock Club Suites Close
19:45 F1 Paddock Club Lounge Closes
20:00 Truck Tour
09:15 F1 Paddock Club Opens
12:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
14:00 “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
14:00 Pit Lane Walk
15:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
16:45 FIA Formula 2 Race
18:15 F1 Paddock Club Closes
18:30 Truck Tour
08:30 F1 Paddock Club Opens
09:55 FIA Formula 3 & FIA Formula 2 Races
12:30 Pit Lane Walk
13:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
15:10 Formula 1 Grand Prix De France Starts
17:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. The Paul Ricard circuit in Provence is one of the most sought-after Paddock Club tickets of the racing calendar. Enjoy exclusive access and see your favourite teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the Paddock Club is not for you, then Champions Club will make an excellent alternative. Located at Turn 15 guests can enjoy gourmet hospitality in a covered suite, enviable circuit views plus a tour of the F1 Paddock on either Saturday or Sunday.
In addition to arranging your Hospitality Tickets at Le Casselet, Edge are also able to take care of your stay in the finest hotels in Provence. The AC Hotel Marseille Prado Velodrome offers excellent facilities for those wanting a city break. Or for a more relaxing experience we highly recommend Le Pigonnet in Aix-en-Provence, an 18th-century country house set in spectacular grounds and once a favourite haunt of the artist Paul Cézanne.
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Le Castellet F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the Le Castellet Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|1 Day (Fri)||$ 1,020|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 4,560|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 5,340|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 5,950|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 6,935|
For more information about our France F1 Paddock Club travel packages, or to order your France F1 tickets, please contact EDGE Global