Hungary Formula One Paddock Club™
Absolutely the finest way to see the race with EDGE is within the Hungary F1 Paddock Club, where everything is created around you. In Paddock Club, you will feel like members of an F1 team as you watch the racing from above the pits, and enjoy the finest cuisine, wines and champagnes.
Hungary F1 Paddock Club Experience
Friday 31st July- Practice
Saturday 1st August- Qualifying
Sunday 2nd August- Race
Location: Hungaroring, Budapest, Hungary
Race start time: 15:10 (70 laps)
Circuit Length: 4.381 KM
09:30 F1 Paddock Club Opens
11:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
13:50 Pit Lane Walk
13:50 Truck Tour
15:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
18:35 F1 Paddock Club Closes
18:45 Truck Tour
09:00 F1 Paddock Club Opens
12:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
14:00 “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
14:00 Pit Lane Walk
15:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
16:45 FIA Formula 2 Race
17:45 Pit Lane Walk
17:45 Truck Tour
17:45 F1 Paddock Club Closes
10:00 F1 Paddock Club Opens
10:00 FIA Formula 3 & FIA Formula 2 Races
13:25 Pit Lane Walk
13:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
15:10 Formula 1 Magyar Nagydíj Starts
17:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. The Hungaroring circuit located just outside Budapest is one of the most sought-after Paddock Club tickets of the racing calendar. Enjoy exclusive access to the Paddock Club and see your favourite F1 teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the F1 Paddock Club is not for you, then we also have some other Hungary F1 Hospitality options available. The Champions Club, located adjacent to Paddock Club and above the pit garages, places you in the centre of the action in the lead up and start of the race. With gourmet catering & open bar though out the weekend, it’s a great option.
There are some wonderful hotel options available in Budapest. Our favourite must be the Four Seasons Gresham Palace, which is one of the best hotels we have found anywhere on the F1 Calendar. There’s also Hotel Aria, which was recently voted #1 Hotel in Central Europe by Condé Nast and provides a fantastic level of service.
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Hungary F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the Hungary Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|1 Day (Fri)||$ 1,080|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 4,825|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 5,650|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 6,285|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 7,325|
If you would like more information about the Hungarian Grand Prix, F1 hospitality packages or Formula 1 passes, please contact EDGE Global