Hungary Formula One Paddock Club™
Friday 27th July- Practice
Saturday 28th July- Qualifying
Sunday 29th July- Race
Location: Hungaroring, Budapest, Hungary
Race start time: 15:10
Lap record: 1:19.071 (M Schumacher 2004)
Number of laps: 70
Circuit Length: 4.381 KM
Absolutely the finest way to see the race with EDGE is within the Hungary F1 Paddock Club, where everything is created around you. In Paddock Club, you will feel like members of an F1 team as you watch the racing from above the pits, and enjoy the finest cuisine, wines and champagnes.
In our opinion, the F1 Paddock Club in Budapest offers the finest sporting hospitality in the world, with opportunities to see drivers and walk the pits throughout the weekend. But don’t take it from us, come and enjoy it for yourself! In addition, you can expect these superb benefits:
• Superlative vantage points from above the team garages
• Pit lane tours throughout the weekend
• Special entry to the Support Paddock
• Open bar stocked with Premium Champagne
• Premium cuisine with vintage wines
• VIP parking (Paddock Club™ parking ticket per 3 tickets)
• Complimentary programme and official ear plugs
From US$4,570 per person for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost.
We also offer a range of great 4 and 5 star hotels (including the fabulous Gresham Palace), plus luxury transfers and helicopters.
If you would like more information about the Hungarian grand prix, F1 hospitality packages or Formula passes, please contact EDGE Global