Italy Formula One Paddock Club™
Watch F1 Grand Prix racing spin into action at the renowned Monza circuit in Italy. Witness the indescribable thrill of F1 race action as it catapults you into another world. At the F1 Paddock Club in Monza, this is as close as you can get to the teams, cars and drivers. Take a stroll along the pit lane during your F1 weekend. Stand in awe outside the team garages, admire the cars; see the drivers, the circuit and the whole bubble of inspiring action as it unfolds before your eyes.
The Italian Formula 1 Paddock Club thrusts you right into the racing as the F1 action pulsates around you. As the eyes of the world are watching on their TV screens, you can be there living the dream, yards from the circuit.
F1 Paddock Club Italy
Friday 1st September- Practice
Saturday 2nd September- Qualifying
Sunday 3rd September- Race
Location: Autodromo di Monza, Milan, Italy
Race start time: 15:00 (53 laps)
Circuit Length: 5.793 KM
09:25 F1 Paddock Club Opens
11:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
13:50 Pit Lane Walk
15:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
19:30 Truck Tour
19:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
08:45 Truck Tour
09:00 Pit Lane Walk
09:10 Formula 1 Team Pit Stop Practice
09:40 F1 Paddock Club Lounge Opens
10:25 F1 Paddock Club Suites Opens
12:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
14:00 Pit Lane Walk
15:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
16:45 FIA Formula 2 First Race
18:00 “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
17:50 F1 Paddock Club Closes
09:30 F1 Paddock Club Opens
10:50 FIA Formula 3 & FIA Formula 2 Races
13:00 Pit Lane Walk
13:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
15:00 FORMUAL 1 GRAN PREMIO HEINEKEN D’ITALIA STARTS
17:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. Monza Eni circuit is located just outside Milan and is one of the most sought-after Paddock Club tickets of the racing calendar. Enjoy exclusive access to the Paddock Club and see your favourite F1 teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the F1 Paddock Club is not for you, then we also have some other Italy F1 Hospitality options available. The Champions Club, located in a private suite along the start/finish straight with reserved grandstand seating, places you in the centre of the action in the lead up and start of the race. You will also have an enviable view of the podium celebrations. With gourmet catering & open bar though out the weekend, it’s a great option. For the more budget conscious, Race Club is an excellent option.
Milan is home to some of the best hotels in Europe and is a fantastic destination for a Grand Prix. Our favourite is the Park Hyatt Milan, with services levels that are simply out of this world. If you are looking for 5-star luxury, it’s also worth considering the Four Seasons and Palazzo Parigi. We also highly recommend Hotel Manin, a lesser known 4-star option but in a great location and offering superb value.
As a VIP Guest, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Italy F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|1 Day (Fri)||N/A|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||N/A|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ TBA|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
Please Note: Due to possible COVID-19 restrictions, some of the experiences above may not be available. Other exclusive experiences will replace these.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|Red Bull Racing 1 Day (Fri)||N/A|
|Red Bull Racing 2 Day (Sat/Sun)||N/A|
|Red Bull Racing 3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ TBA|
For more information about our Italy F1 Paddock Club or F1 hospitality packages, please contact EDGE Global