Japan Formula One Paddock Club™
In our opinion, the F1 Paddock Club in Suzuka offers the finest sporting hospitality in the world, with opportunities to see drivers and walk the pits throughout the weekend. But don’t take it from us, come and enjoy it for yourself! As a circuit prone to changeable weather, it is great to know that the weather wont hamper a fantastic F1 weekend – from within the comfort of the luxurious Paddock Club complex above the pits.
The Suzuka Paddock Club Hospitality is quite simply divine, offering the highest quality but with a local twist. Viewing is unsurpassed, pit walks are available all weekend and circuit access is amongst the best on the Formula 1 calendar. The views and hospitality from your luxury suite above the team garages are unsurpassed.
F1 Paddock Club Japan
Friday 22nd September- Practice
Saturday 23rd September- Qualifying
Sunday 24th September- Race
Location: Suzuka Circuit, Suzuka, Japan
Race start time: 14:00 (53 laps)
Circuit Length: 5.807 KM
09:50 F1 Paddock Club Opens
10:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
12:50 Pit Lane Walk
14:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
16:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
16:45 Truck Tour
09:00 Pit Lane Walk
09:15 Formula 1 Team Pit Stop Practice
09:30 F1 Paddock Club Center House Club Opens
09:45 F1 Paddock Club Suites Open
12:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
13:10 Pit Lane Walk
13:35 “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
15:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
17:00 F1 Paddock Club Closes
08:40 F1 Paddock Club Opens
11:00 F1 Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk
11:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
14:00 FORMULA 1 PIRELLI JAPANESE GRAND PRIX STARTS
16:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. The Suzuka circuit Paddock Club is one of the most sought-after tickets of the racing calendar. Enjoy exclusive access to the Paddock Club and see your favourite F1 teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the F1 Paddock Club is not for you, then we also have some other Japan F1 Hospitality options available. The Champions Club, located within the Paddock Club complex and directly above the pit garages, places you in the centre of the action in the lead up and start of the race. With gourmet catering & open bar though out the weekend, it’s a great option.
Hotels for the Japanese GP weekend can sometimes prove problematic as there is a shortage of Western style hotels close to the circuit. Closest to the circuit is the Suzuka Circuit Hotel, which is adorned with F1 memorabilia, and just 6-minutes’ walk to the track. Early booking is recommended as this hotel sells out quickly every year. There are also some excellent hotels in Nagoya, which is 1 hour away by train. Our favourites are the Marriott Associa Nagoya and Hilton Nagoya, both within easy walking distance to the train station.
As a VIP Guest, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Japan F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Guided F1 Paddock Tour & access to the Suzuka Support Race Paddock.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|1 Day (Fri)||N/A|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||N/A|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ TBA|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|Red Bull Racing 1 Day (Fri)||N/A|
|Red Bull Racing 2 Day (Sat/Sun)||N/A|
|Red Bull Racing 3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ TBA|
For more information about our Suzuka F1 Paddock Club packages or to order any Japanese F1 tickets, please contact EDGE Global