Monaco Formula One Paddock Club™
Monte Carlo is the ideal place to enjoy the elegance of the F1 Paddock Club Monaco. With its sharp, mountainous rock-face surrounding a stunning harbour, rich in expensive yachts, it is the perfect backdrop for a Formula 1 Grand Prix. Go right to the core of explosive racing action, where famous faces gather and watch one of world’s most iconic sporting spectacles.
The Monte Carlo Paddock Club gives you a guaranteed ticket to the most exclusive area of the Monaco Grand Prix, there is simply no substitute to the experience of Formula One. The notorious hospitality includes the very best champagnes, fine wines and gourmet cuisine. The Monaco F1 Paddock Club reflects the attributes of the City itself: class, elegance and sophistication.
F1 Paddock Club Monaco
Thursday 20th May- Practice
Friday 21st May- Support Races
Saturday 22nd May- Qualifying
Sunday 23rd May- Race
Location: Circuit de Monaco, Monte Carlo, Monaco
Race start time: 15:10 (78 laps)
Circuit Length: 3.337 KM
8:00 Track closed to local traffic
9:00 Pit Stop Practice
9:30 Pit Lane Walk
10:15 Formula Renault EUROCUP First Race
12:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
13:10 Pit Lane Walk
15:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
16:10 Guests’ Parade “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
18:15 F1 Paddock Club Closes
19:30 Track open to local traffic
8:00 Track closed to local traffic
10:15 F1 Paddock Club Opens
10:30 Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup Race
12:00 Formula Renault EUROCUP Second Race
13:15 Pit Lane Walk
13:30 Formula 1 Drivers’ Parade
14:54 National Anthem
15:10 FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO
17:45 F1 Paddock Club Closes
20:30 Track open to local traffic
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. The Monaco circuit is one of the most sought after races of the Formula One world championship racing calendar. Enjoy exclusive access to the Monaco Grand Prix Paddock Club and see your favourite teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the F1 Paddock Club is not for you, then we also have a number of other Monaco F1 Hospitality options available. With views of close to 70% of the entire circuit, our 7th Floor Ermanno Palace Hospitality Terrace, provides spectacular views over the circuit. Why not enjoy the best of both worlds, with Yacht Hospitality on Saturday & 7th Floor Ermanno Palace Hospitality Terrace on Sunday with our Terrace/Yacht Combo. Finally, our entry level 3rd Floor Ermanno Palace Hospitality Terrace provides fantastic views right over turn 1, with a less formal hospitality offering.
In addition to arranging your F1 Hospitality Tickets in Monaco, Edge are also able to take care of your stay in the finest hotels in Monaco. The most sought after hotels in Monaco around around casino square with our top recommendations being the Metropole Hotel, Hermitage Hotel or Hotel de Paris. If you’d like to be in the centre of the action, then the place for you is the Fairmont Hotel, which overlooks the famous Loews Hairpin.
To finish off the weekend in style, why not celebrate with friends and even an F1 driver or two, in the exclusive after race party Amber Lounge Monaco. All packages come with open bar, with the option to upgrade to tables in the absolute heart of the action.
As a VIP Guests at the Monaco Grand Prix, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club
- Viewing from the Paddock Club Suite near Rascasse or Reserved Seating in Grandstand ‘T’
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet
- Pit lane walks at specially allotted times
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more
- VIP access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every five guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 6,750|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive VIP access to many of the Team Suites in the Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top team suites in Formula One.
In addition to the usual benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites (like the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Paddock Club) will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||Upon Application|
For more information about our Monaco Grand Prix packages, or to order your Monaco F1 Paddock Club tickets, please contact EDGE Global