Netherlands Formula One Paddock Club™
Guests visiting Zandvoort can expect sand, sea and high speed! After more than a 20-year gap, the Dutch Grand Prix is back on the calendar and looks sure to be one of the most highly anticipated and best attended races of the year.
Get ready for the smartest sporting hospitality in the world, at the Dutch Grand Prix F1 Paddock Club. There is simply no other service to match. Paddock club is renowned for its lavishness and opulence. Paddock Club gives you a guaranteed ticket to the most exclusive area of the Dutch Grand Prix, there is simply no substitute to the experience of Formula One. This notorious hospitality includes the very best Champagne, fine wines and gourmet cuisine. Plus, pit lane walks throughout the weekend, outstanding viewing points above the team garages, drive the track flatbed truck tours, access to the Support Paddock, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge and much more…
F1 Paddock Club Dutch Grand Prix
Friday 1st May- Practice
Saturday 2nd May- Qualifying
Sunday 3rd May- Race
Location: Circuit Zandvoort, Zandvoort, Netherlands
Race start time: 15:10 (72 laps)
Circuit Length: 4.252 KM
09:15 F1 Paddock Club Opens
11:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
13:50 Pit Lane Walk
13:50 Guests’ Parade Truck Tour
15:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
19:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
09:00 F1 Paddock Club Opens
09:00 Pit Lane Walk
12:00 Third Practice Session
14:00 Guests’ Parade “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
14:05 Pit Lane Walk
15:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
16:40 FIA Formula 2 Race
18:15 F1 Paddock Club Closes
09:00 F1 Paddock Club Opens
10:15 FIA Formula 3 & FIA Formula 2 Races
13:25 Pit Lane Walk
13:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
15:10 FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN DUTCH GRAND PRIX STARTS
17:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. The Circuit Zandvoort, located approximately 45 minutes west of central Amsterdam on the Dutch coastline, is one of the most sought after Paddock Club tickets of the racing calendar. Enjoy exclusive access to the Paddock Club in Zandvoort, Holland and see your favourite F1 teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the F1 Paddock Club is not for you, then we currently have a few other Dutch GP F1 Hospitality options available. The pick of these would be the Champions Club, located on the outside of the last turn, as the cars start accelerating down the main straight.
In addition to arranging your F1 Hospitality Tickets at the Dutch GP, Edge are also able to take care of your stay in the finest hotels in Holland. There will be quite a range of options available, from your top end 5* hotels in central Amsterdam, through to more basic local hotel in & around the circuit and the town of Haarlem.
As a VIP Guest with Paddock Club Tickets in Netherlands, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the Dutch GP Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|1 Day (Fri)||N/A|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 4,600|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 5,385|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites (like the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Paddock Club) will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|Aston Martin Red Bull Racing 2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 6,250|
|Aston Martin Red Bull Racing 3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 7,250|
For more information about our Dutch GP Formula One Paddock Club packages, or to order your F1 Paddock Club Zandvoort package, please contact EDGE Global