Russia Formula One Paddock Club™
The Russia F1 Paddock Club is the premier place to view the Russian Grand Prix. At Edge we are able to provide exclusive F1 Paddock Club passes, with access to areas that normally only the teams have access to.
The Sochi Paddock Club is located above the pit building, and above the team garages. All of this provides the most amazing views over the exciting Sochi Olympic Park circuit. The outlook from your private suite in the pit building is unsurpassed.
Russia F1 Paddock Club Experience
Friday 25th September- Practice
Saturday 26th September- Qualifying
Sunday 27th September- Race
Location: Sochi Autodrom, Sochi, Russia
Race start time: 14:10 (53 laps)
Circuit Length: 5.848 KM
08:20 F1 Paddock Club Lounge Opens
09:30 F1 Paddock Club Suites Opens
11:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
13:40 Pit Lane Walk
13:45 Truck Tour
15:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
17:40 F1 Paddock Club Closes
09:00 Pit Lane Walk
09:00 Formula 1 Team Pit Stop Practice
09:30 F1 Paddock Club Opens
12:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
13:20 “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
13:20 Pit Lane Walk
15:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
16:45 FIA Formula 2 First Race
18:00 Truck Tour
18:00 F1 Paddock Club Closes
10:00 F1 Paddock Club Opens
09:55 FIA Formula 3 & FIA Formula 2 Races
12:20 Pit Lane Walk
12:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
14:10 Formula 1 VTB Russian Grand Prix Starts
17:00 F1 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. Sochi Autodrom play host as we get down towards the business end of the season. For the best possible race views, look no further than Formula 1 Paddock Club. Enjoy exclusive access to the Paddock Club and see your favourite F1 teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the F1 Paddock Club is not for you, then unfortunately there are no other weekend hospitality options available for Sochi but Hero & Trophy packages both offer an excellent grandstand viewing combined with a range of VIP extras on Thursday and Friday.
In addition to arranging your F1 Hospitality Tickets for the Russian Grand Prix, Edge are also able to take care of your stay in the finest hotels in Adler. Our preferred option, located less than 10 minutes’ walk next to the F1 Circuit, is the Bogatyr Hotel. Or, if you’re looking for a luxury beachfront property then Radisson Collection Paradise Resort & Spa Sochi would be our recommendation.
As a VIP Guests, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Russia F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the Russia Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|1 Day (Fri)||$ 900|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 4,725|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 5,200|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 6,160|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 6,760|
For more information about the Russia F1 Grand Prix, or to order your Russian F1 tickets, please contact EDGE Global