Spain Formula One Paddock Club™
The F1 Paddock Club in Barcelona is the pre-eminent way to appreciate the overwhelming buzz of an F1 race. In a prime location, on top of the team garages and complete with supreme hospitality, the Spain F1 Paddock Club is a fully personalised experience. Everything revolves around you whilst you take time to delight in the delicious gourmet food and drink. Use your unique access to amble through the pit-lane and soak in the pre-race atmosphere.
FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY & TO ORDER YOUR SPAIN PADDOCK CLUB TICKETS, PLEASE CONTACT EDGE GLOBAL
The Barcelona Formula 1 Paddock Club Spain, is a nucleus of activity, where the pulsating rhythm of Formula 1 racing cascades around you. As the world watches through TV screens, the Paddock Club affords you the chance to be central to the day’s proceedings. No other hospitality option gets you closer to the teams in such unashamed glamour.
F1 Paddock Club Spain
Friday 2nd June- Practice
Saturday 3rd June- Qualifying
Sunday 4th June- Race
Location: Circuit de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
Race start time: 15:00 (66 laps)
Circuit Length: 4.655 KM
09:15 F1 Paddock Club Opens
11:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
13:50 Pit Lane Walk
13:50 Truck Tour
15:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
19:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
08:45 Truck Tour
09:00 F1 Paddock Club Opens
09:00 F1 Paddock Club Pit Lane Walk
12:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
14:00 “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
14:05 Pit Lane Walk
15:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
16:40 FIA Formula 2 Championship First Race
18:15 F1 Paddock Club Closes
18:20 Truck Tour
08:30 Pit Lane Walk
08:40 Truck Tour
09:00 F1 Paddock Club Opens
11:30 FIA Formula 2 Championship Second Race
12:25 Pit Lane Walk
12:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
15:00 FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA STARTS
17:30 F1 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. Circuit de Catalunya, near to Barcelona, is one of the most sought-after Paddock Club tickets of the racing calendar. Enjoy exclusive access and see your favourite teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the Paddock Club is not for you, then we also have a number of other Barcelona F1 Hospitality options available. The pick of these would be the Champions Club Suite, located in Piso Box directly overlooking the pit lane and F1 Team garages.
In addition to arranging your Hospitality Tickets in Spain, Edge are also able to take care of your stay in the finest hotels in Barcelona. Our top pick is the W Barcelona – with wall to ceiling windows and stunning sea views. This is closely followed by the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Arts, a wonderful urban retreat with exceptional service levels. Circuit de Catalunya is around 30 minutes by road from Barcelona city centre.
As a VIP Guest, you will enjoy the following benefits in the Spain F1 Paddock Club:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Guided F1 Paddock Tour & access to the Barcelona Support Race Paddock.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|1 Day (Fri)||N/A|
|2 Day (Sat/Sun)||N/A|
|3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ TBA|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual F1 Paddock Club benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|F1 Team Paddock Club Package Type||Cost|
|Red Bull Racing 1 Day (Fri)||N/A|
|Red Bull Racing 2 Day (Sat/Sun)||N/A|
|Red Bull Racing 3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ TBA|
For more information about our Spain F1 packages or Barcelona Formula One hospitality, please contact EDGE Global