United States Formula One Paddock Club™
Austin is one of the most exciting cities in the USA, and a world away from the the more typical Texas metropolis. Passionate about music, Austin is the live music capital of Texas, where visitors can sample a wealth of live bands on the famous Sixth Street.
Experience F1 up close and personal with pit lane walks, great hospitality and a chance to mingle with the VIP stars and drivers. The Paddock Club Austin is a VVIP ticket straight to the heart of the F1 action; nothing provides a more advantageous viewing position than spending the weekend in one of Paddock Club’s finest suites above the F1 garages.
With the live entertainment in full swing, sit back and sip on the finest champagne from the complimentary bar in fully air-conditioned surroundings, a must-have in the Texan heat. Our Austin Formula 1 Paddock Club includes the most luxurious hospitality throughout the day, with delicious gourmet food and the finest vintage wines.
F1 Paddock Club United States
Friday 23rd October- Practice
Saturday 24th October- Qualifying
Sunday 25th October- Race
Location: Circuit of the Americas, Austin, Texas, United States of America
Race start time: 14:10 (56 laps)
Circuit Length: 5.513 KM
8:45 F1 Paddock Club Opens
10:00 Formula 1 First Practice Session
12:30 Pit Lane Walk
14:00 Formula 1 Second Practice Session
17:20 Guests’ Parade Truck Tour
18:00 F1 Paddock Club Closes
10:00 F1 Paddock Club and Club Lounge Opens
10:00 Guests’ Parade Truck Tour
10:00 Pit Lane Walk
10:15 F1 Team Pit Stop Practice
11:40 F3 Americas Series First Race
13:00 Formula 1 Third Practice Session
14:45 Pit Lane Walk
16:00 Formula 1 Qualifying Session
17:30 FIA Formula 4 First Race
18:10 Guests’ Parade Truck Tour
18:00 F1 Paddock Club Closes
10:00 F1 Paddock Club Opens
10:15 F3 Americas Series Second Race
11:15 FIA Formula 4 Second Race
12:00 Pit Lane Walk
12:25 Guests’ Parade “Golden Ticket” Truck Tour
12:30 Formula One Drivers’ Track Parade
13:00 Starting Grid Presentation
13:54 National Anthem
13:58 Helicopter Fly Past TBC
14:10 F1 United States Grand Prix Formula Starts
17:00 F1 Paddock Club Closes
EDGE Global specialises in exclusive tickets to Formula 1 races across the globe. The Circuit of the Americas in Austin is one of the most sought after Paddock Club tickets of the racing calendar. Enjoy exclusive access to the Paddock Club and see your favourite F1 teams and drivers up close while enjoying complimentary open bar with Champagne and gourmet hospitality catering throughout the entire weekend.
If the F1 Paddock Club is not for you, then we also have an alternative United States F1 Hospitality option available. The Champions Club, located at the end of the pit lane, provides a great view as the cars head up the hill towards turn 1. It’s available as a Saturday/Sunday package, with the options to add a ‘Lunch with a Legend’ on Friday.
In addition to arranging your F1 Hospitality Tickets for the United States Grand Prix, Edge are also able to take care of your stay in the finest hotels in Austin. Our preferred option, located on the banks of Lady Bird Lake, is the wonderful Four Seasons. If you’re after something with a slightly more modern and funky touch, then the W Hotel would be our recommendation.
As a VIP Guests with Paddock Club Tickets United States, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Private access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club.
- Prime viewing from above the pit lane and team garages, looking over the start/finish line, with free grandstand seating available as well.
- All day Open bar serving Champagne, fine wines, beers, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Gourmet luncheon starting with a plated starter, followed by a sumptuous buffet.
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times.
- Access to the United States Support Race Paddock and special guided tours.
- Paddock Club Entertainment, including Paddock Club guests’ Parade Truck Tour, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge plus more.
- Access to the Club Lounge, where guests can mingle in the hospitality area which is fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area.
- VIP Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests).
|F1 Paddock Club 1 Day (Fri)||$ 975|
|F1 Paddock Club 2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 5,115|
|F1 Paddock Club 3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 5,630|
In addition to being Formula One Paddock Club™ Official Distributors, we also have exclusive access to many of the F1 Team suites in Paddock Club. We are Authorized Ticket Agents for the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Team and in addition can also gain access to a number of the other top F1 Team Suites.
In addition to the usual benefits, guests in our exclusive F1 Team suites (like the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Paddock Club) will also enjoy:
- Team garage tour: Exclusive behind the scenes look at the team’s garage and cars from inside the garage.
- Paddock tours: Mix with VIPs, celebs & stars in the Paddock and maybe enjoy a coffee in the team motor-home.
- Driver Q&A: On Saturday & Sunday before and after the racing with the opportunity to ask those burning questions and grab autographs.
- Team merchandise: Great F1 merchandise to commemorate the weekend.
|Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Paddock Club 2 Day (Sat/Sun)||$ 6,210|
|Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 Paddock Club 3 Day (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$ 6,840|
For more information about our United States Formula One Paddock Club packages, or to order your United States F1 Paddock Club tickets, please contact EDGE Global