5* Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
Tucked away in the picturesque countryside near Great Milton, this 15th-century manor sets the standard for haute cuisine. Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons is the brainchild of Raymond Blanc and his passion for the finer things in life permeates through the hotel – from the individually designed suites to the menus in their two Michelin-starred restaurant.
The lush gardens are an abundance of colour in summer we don’t know of anywhere better to relax in complete luxury after a day at the Grand Prix. Transfer time to Silverstone Circuit is approx. 45mins by car.
- 3-night minimum stay
- Inclusive of breakfast & taxes
- 32 individual designed rooms and suites
- Two Michelin-starred restaurant
- Cookery classes available onsite
- 45 minutes’ transfer time to Silverstone