5* The Grove Hotel
The Grove Hotel is located a short drive outside of central London, just off the M1 or M25 motorway and is approximately a 1 hour drive to Silverstone. Beat the traffic out of London, by taking Friday afternoon off and heading to The Grove for an afternoon of golf or take a de-stressing full body massage in the Spa, before an action packed weekend of F1.
The former home of the Earls of Clarendon, the grounds & estate were sold in 1996 and a number of leading architects, interior designers & landscape gardeners, lovingly restored the buildings, with The Grove Hotel opening its doors in 2004. The Grove offers something for everyone. With an 18 hole Championship Golf course, rejuvenating day Spa & fitness club, tennis courts, croquet lawn, there is plenty of activities to take in. Three restaurants to suit all tastes, with Collettes offering fine dining, The Stables traditional hearty comfort food & The Glasshouse offering buffet style dining, plus three bars to relax in the evening. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Grove offers you a weekend away to enjoy all the luxuries of life.
- 2 night minimum stay
- Inclusive of breakfast & taxes
- Choice of 217 rooms or suites
- Located in just outside London, near Watford, Hertfordshire, 1 hours drive to Silverstone
- Superb 18 hole Championship Golf course
- Award winning Collettes fine dining restaurant, plus a number of other fantastic restaurants to suit all tastes
- Rejuvenating Sequoia Spa & Fitness Club