5* Palazzo Parigi
The Palazzo Parigi is somewhat of a hidden gem and is fast becoming one of our favourite hotels for the Italian Grand Prix. Located in the heart of the artistic district of Brera, it is a short walk from Via della Spiga, Milan’s most glamorous shopping street.
The hotel features stylish minimalist interiors and refined furnishings embodying the best of Milanese and Parisian design. Some of the 98 rooms and suites boast two balconies, look one way for views of the garden, and the other towards the historic city streets and cathedral.
Dining is an integral part of any stay at Palazzo Parigi. The Gourmet Restaurant is one of the best in Milan and your meal will be served in dramatic style as waiters make an entrance through a glass tunnel.
The Grand Spa lives up to its name. There is a counter-current swimming pool, Finnish Sauna, Steam Bath, Icefall, Jacuzzi, Emotional Shower and 7 thematic treatment rooms (Bali, India, China, Sweden, Morocco, Polynesia and Sala Beauty).
- 3 night minimum stay
- Inclusive of breakfast & taxes
- Choice of 98 rooms and suites
- Located in Brera, in the heart of the fashion district & a short stroll to the city centre
- 45 minutes’ drive to circuit
- Gourmet Restaurant is one of the finest in Milan
- The Grand Spa offers counter-current pool, Sauna, Icefall, Jacuzzi, Emotional Shower and much more