5* JW Marriott
Many of Mexico City’s best-known attractions, including the Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Masaryk Avenue, are just moments away from the JW Marriott and this is a great choice for those wishing to explore. The hotel itself has been newly renovated and rooms are large and comfortable, many with views over the city skyline.
For those looking to dine at the hotel, Xanat restaurant serves Mexican cuisine whilst there is a French Bistro offering a range of lighter options. Why not round off the evening with a drink in the Lobby Bar, which offers over 100 varieties of tequila!
- 4 night minimum stay
- Inclusive of breakfast & taxes
- Choice of 269 rooms and 43 suites
- Ideal location to visit Mexico City’s main attractions. 55 minutes by car to the circuit
- In-house dining provided via a choice of two excellent restaurants
- Indoor/Outdoor connecting pool, whirlpool, steam room, sauna, fitness centre, spa & hair salon