The Fairmont Hotel is located on possibly one of the most famous corners in Formula 1, the Loews Hairpin. The treacherous tunnel section also runs underneath the hotel. There are various dining options available to guests, with the pick of these being the Horizon Deck, Restaurant & Champagne Bar, where evenings quickly slip by, bathed in glorious sunshine. For Sushi lovers, the recently opened Nobu Fairmont is sure to please the pallet. In the evening, the Fairmont is a hive of action, as partygoers flock to the legendary Billionaire party hosted by Flavio Briatore and to the more relaxed & chilled out Buddha Bar to party the night away into the wee hours of the morning.
- 4 night minimum stay
- Inclusive of breakfast & taxes
- Choice of 602 rooms or suites
- Located at the Loews Hairpin with glorious views over Mediterranean
- Home to Billionaire nightclub & Buddha Bar
- Home to the world famous Nobu Japanese restaurant