Following on from McGinley’s Magic and the European triumph at Gleneagles, Europe will be back on the march again in 2016 to defend their proud Ryder Cup record. The destination for Darren Clarke’s boys is Hazeltine National Golf Club in Chaska, Minnesota, to face the United States.
We are delighted to offer the most exclusive package available for the 2016 Ryder Cup which affords the very finest hospitality and allows you to follow every moment as the 12 top golfers from either side of the Atlantic do battle for the biggest prize in team golf. There will be a number of opportunities to meet famous faces from the world of golf and other celebs during the week.
2016 Ryder Cup Private Housing & Hospitality – 27 Sept to 03 Oct, 2016:
£5,999 per person (based on two sharing). Incl. all taxes & charges.
– Six night’s accommodation, room in a private house (walking distance to Hazeltine Golf Club)
– Wednesday practice ticket & Ryder Cup season badge (Thursday – Sunday)
– Return transfers from Minneapolis St Paul airport
– Use of host house for breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Professionally catered meals from award winning chefs
– All beverages including Champagne and fine wines
– Houses stocked with food and beverages
– Assistance of our representatives in Hazeltine