The US Open returns to Oakmont for the ninth time in 2016. Regarded as one of the most difficult courses in North America, the tournament is sure to live up to the billing of ‘Golf’s Toughest Test’.
2016 US Open Golf VIP Tour – 15 to 20 June, 2016:
From £3,750 per person (based on two sharing). Incl. all taxes & charges.
– Return Economy Class flights from the UK
– Five night’s accommodation at the 5* Sheraton, Pittsburgh (30mins from Oakmont)
– US Open season tickets (Thursday – Sunday)
– VIP Hospitality in the Executive Club (Thursday – Sunday)
– Return airport and tournament transfers
– Assistance of our representatives