Modern sports sponsorship is one of the most effective ways to radically enhance corporate exposure and improve brand awareness. With the right management, sponsorship also leads to dramatically increased financial turnover with greater corporate margins.
At EDGE, we understand sports sponsorship management and how to make it work for our clients. The key is making sponsorship important to sponsors, sponsees and related contacts such as the sponsors key clients and suppliers. It is only by achieving this that sponsors can hope to experience the greatest return on their investment.
Key to this is the sponsorship managing agent and we at EDGE have a wealth of experience of brokering and managing sponsorship agreements in a number of different sports including: Formula One, football, tennis, snooker and golf.
- Audit of sponsorship requirements and company objectives;
- Creation and maximisation of corporate sponsor programmes;
- Analysis of company objectives and recommendations for improvement;
- Sponsorship feasibility studies;
- Research into potential sponsor markets, including recommended sports and teams;
- Sponsorship evaluation plus analysis of proposals, including the key area of returns on investment;
- Competitive analysis of all sponsorship options including pricing;
- Sponsorship implementation;
- Sponsorship management and exploitation- i.e. getting the most out of sponsorship packages;
- Integrated marketing programmes utilising images, branding and merchandise rights;
- Ongoing management and analysis of sponsorship programmes to ensure they continue to deliver maximum returns on investment.